In celebration of Easter, Silvio Apponyi will be visiting our factory on Good Friday and live carving an Easter character.
Silvio will be at our factory, from 9am to 4.30pm, working on a chocolate masterpiece. Much like his giant chocolate Bilby, which took centre stage in our Toffee Room last year, he’s back again. Working with another mega 50kg block of chocolate, Silvio will be creating a piece of art right before you eyes – it’s going to be an amazing spectacle.
For your chance to win one of the chocolate masterpieces, vote for the animal which you think Silvio should have a crack at. There’s a few options, and they’re all unique and interesting in their own right – it’ll be a tough decision, no wonder our team needed a hand!
The competition will include entrants selecting an animal, either Bilby, Bunny, Hatching Chicken or Cracked Eggs. The overall winner will receive the chocolate masterpiece that Silvio creates (RRP $350 approx).
The competition is open, 7.30pm, Friday 2nd March 2018 and closes 7.30pm, Monday 26th March 2018. Silvio’s Carving Competition is open to South Australian residents only.
Before entering, please view the terms and conditions below…
- Entry to the competition is open to South Australian residents only. Those living interstate are welcome to enter but will not be considered in the selection of a winner.
- ‘Silvio’s Carving Competition’ commences at 7.30pm, Friday 2nd March 2018 and closes 7.30pm, Monday 26th March 2018. The winner will be selected, at random, at 9am Tuesday 27th March 2018, and notified by email. The prize will be sent to the address of the winner, on Tuesday 3rd April 2018. Melba’s Chocolates takes no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen prizes.
- This competition is run through the third-party application ‘Woobox’. The winner is chosen at random through the random-selection process within this application.
- To enter the competition, you must complete the online competition entry form and select one of the four options pictured.
- The prize is the sculpture that Silvio creates, valued at over $350. The animal selected by the votes will be the prize. By voting for a product, the entrant is entering the competition. Melba’s Chocolates accepts no responsibility for changes to the prize values. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- If the prize is unclaimed by 9am, Thursday 30th March 2018, then a second chance draw will take place at 10am, Thursday 30th March 2018. All eligible entrants who submitted an eligible entry during the competition period will be entered into the second chance prize draw. In the event of a winner, they will be notified via email or phone.