Have you heard about JELLY BEAN BARK? It’s so easy to make, just try using Melba’s jelly beans and white chocolate buds or budlets (yes! we have a range of chocolate products for cooking). You will need 455g jelly beans (Melba’s Jelly Beans) and 455g g white chocolate cooking buds/budlets.
1. Line a suitable dish with vaxed paper.
2. Melt the chocolate buds (in the top of a double boiler over just barely simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
3. Spread the melted chocolate buds onto the prepared pan.
4. Sprinkle the jelly beans over the top.
5. Refrigerate at least one hour or until firm. Break into pieces to serve.
And this is how the result should look like: