Head to the Adelaide Hills this Easter and indulge in your favourite chocolates. With so much to see and do, you won’t want to miss out…
Our Melba’s Team are gearing up for the Easter long weekend, and can’t wait to welcome everyone to our factory. With family-fun set for four days, head to Melba’s and indulge this Easter.
Join us over the Easter long weekend and enjoy:
- Silvio Apponyi’s LIVE chocolate carving, Good Friday only;
- Free face painting, daily from 12pm to 4.30pm;
- Free balloon creations, daily from 12pm to 4.30pm;
- Colouring-in competition;
- Product demonstrations by the Melba’s team, and;
- Lunch options by Maxine’s Baked Potatoes.
Enjoy lunch on the lawns along with delicious Mahalia Coffee, specialty hot chocolate, milk shakes, ice-cream, chocolates and lollies. Our talented Production Team will also be introducing our latest, Easter specialty hot chocolate, Spiced Hot Chocolate – yummmm.
There’s so much to see and do this long weekend in the Adelaide Hills. With our trading hours spanning the whole weekend, including Good Friday, 9am to 4.30pm, there’s something for everyone at our Woodside factory.
Oakbank Easter Racing Carnival
The iconic horse races are heading back to the Adelaide Hills for two days. The Oakbank Easter Racing Carnival, the world’s biggest picnic race meeting, will be held on Easter Saturday, 20th April, and Easter Monday, 22nd April 2019.
The Melba’s Kidszone provides a range of activities for family-fun, including:
- Melba’s giant Easter egg hunt, taking place every hour on the Saturday and Monday of the carnival;
- Face painting;
- Pony rides;
- Giant games, including jenga, connect four and noughts and crosses;
- Giant Rock Climbing Wall, and;
- Arts & Crafts.
There’s also a range of activities for the older kids. Find out more information about the Melba’s Kidszone on The Races website.
Check out the Adelaide Hills Kid’s Food Trail and discover the delicious food destinations in and around the Adelaide Hills. With so much to see and do, you’ll need the whole weekend!