The Melba’s Chocolates Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below “Terms and Conditions”.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of South Australia.
How to Enter
- Entrants must complete the online entry form found on the Melba’s Chocolates Facebook page, or website, and fill in all required fields.
- The promotion is run from 8am, 23rd March 2020 to 5pm, March 30th 2020.
- Winner drawn 30th March 2020 and contacted via mobile or email.
The prize is a “Wild Easter Pack” which consists of, and is only redeemable of the following:
- Two Visit Pass for Adelaide Zoo and Monarto Safari Park
- 1 x Milk Chocolate Giant Egg 2kg
- 1 x Milk Chocolate Standing Bilby 170g
- 3 x Milk Chocolate Solid Mini Eggs 125g
- 1 x Freckled Egg Carton 200g
- 1 x Easter Bag 575g
Terms & Conditions
- “Melba’s Ultimate Easter Egg Hunt Pack” Competition commences at 8am, 23rd March 2020 and concludes 5pm, 30th March 2020. The winner will be selected on 30th March at 7pm and notified via email or mobile.
- The Prize will be sent to the address of the winner or collected from Melba’s Chocolate Factory in Woodside. Melba’s Chocolates takes no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen prizes.
- The Competition is run through the third-party application ‘Woobox’. The winner is chosen at random through the random-selection process within this application.
- To enter the competition, you must complete the online entry form. All required fields must be entered for entry to qualify.
- The prize is as detailed above and has a RRP: $279.25. Prize values are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Melba’s Chocolates accepts no responsibility for changes to the prize values. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- If the prize is unclaimed by 9am, 1st April 2020, then a second chance draw will take place at 10am, 1st April 2020. All eligible entrants who submitted an eligible entry during the competition period will be entered into the second chance prize draw. In the event of a winner, they will be notified via email.
For more information on this competition, please email us or call our Woodside factory on (08) 8389 7868.