Melba’s Chocolates and Rundle Mall’s ‘Guess the Weight’ competition, run at Melba’s Pop-Up Stand in Rundle Mall on World Chocolate Day, 7th July 2020.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Who can enter?
Entry is open to Australian residents only.
One entry per person.
How to Enter
- To enter click the image above or scan the QR code displayed on the stall and complete the form
- The promotion will be run on World Chocolate Day, 7th July 2020
- The Winner will be notified on the 8th July 2020 via mobile or email.
The prize is an assortment of chocolates and confectionery from Melba’s Chocolates. Products contain Nuts, Milk, Soy and Gluten.
The jar is not included as the Prize. Total RRP: $200.00
Terms & Conditions
- The Prize is to be collected by the Winner from Melba’s Chocolate Factory in Woodside. Free metropolitan delivery is available. Regional delivery is at the Winner’s expense. Melba’s Chocolates takes no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen prizes.
- The winner is based on the accurate guess of weight. If no accurate weight is guessed, the closest individual will be chosen as the winner.
- If two or more guesses are correct a name will be drawn out of a hat.
- To enter the competition, you must complete the online entry form. All required fields must be entered for the entry to qualify.
- The Prize includes a selection of Melba’s Chocolates & Confectionery products. Prize is correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Melba’s Chocolates accepts no responsibility for changes to the prize values. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- If the Prize is unclaimed within 5 business days, then a second chance draw will take place. All eligible entrants who submitted an entry during the competition period will be entered into the second chance prize draw. In the event of a winner, they will be notified via email or mobile.
For more information on this competition, please email us or call our Woodside factory on (08) 8389 7868.